EMAIL ME!
Contact me if you have questions, pictures or websites that you would like to share on
Clothing, Shoes, Accessories, Make Up, Hair Products or anything Girlie! :o)

diariesofarecessionista@gmail.com

Monday, March 22, 2010

Challenge: Shop in your closet!




   I would like to Challenge you all to shop in your closet for 30 days.  Don't buy anything, and I mean anything at the mall for the month of April.  Wear things in your closet that you normally don't wear. 


I have quite a few shirts and skirts that I have never worn or only wore once or twice.  I will post some of the pics of the outfits I create by shopping in my closet . 


Keep me posted on what you create! 

1 comment:

  1. I dont think im going to make it through this challenge cuz. Im already shopping for my Vegas extravaganza!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete