EMAIL ME!
Contact me if you have questions, pictures or websites that you would like to share on
Clothing, Shoes, Accessories, Make Up, Hair Products or anything Girlie! :o)

diariesofarecessionista@gmail.com

Friday, March 5, 2010

Skin Care!


Great skin is the BEST asset a woman can have, in my opinion.  I am sure we all have had issues with our skin a time or two in our lives.  For some reason a lot of us like to take matters into our own hands, I would reccommend if you are having issues to see a dermatologist. As much as I enjoy bargin shopping, I am a firm beleiver that some things you have to make an investment in, and great skin is worth it! 

However, I only use a couple of face wash products that my Dr. reccommended that are inexpensive.  Olay Daily Facials is only $4.99 at Target....this product is convenient since I travel quite a bit, easier to carry on and pack in your luggage.  

My Dr. also reccommends Pink Dove Beauty Bar $2.99 at Walgreens.  Not sure why it has to be pink in color, but this works well for me also. 

Are there any skin products that you prefer? Please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment