EMAIL ME!
Contact me if you have questions, pictures or websites that you would like to share on
Clothing, Shoes, Accessories, Make Up, Hair Products or anything Girlie! :o)

diariesofarecessionista@gmail.com

Friday, March 12, 2010

Show Me What you got Pretty Ladies!



Hey ladies!  I want you! Yes you to send me what bargins you have been finding!! 
With the changing seasons I am sure you found some great deals!!  


Send me an email with the following information to diariesofarecessionista@gmail.com: 



  • picture of item
  • description of item
  • estimated full retail value
  • sale price
Please sumbit by March 20!  

I am also going to be launching a challenge on April Fools day, I will give you the details next week!!  

Stay tuned! 

(I thought this photo was cute, since I titled the post Show me what you got, I googled it and this is a pic I found, too funny, the Bratz are balling!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment