EMAIL ME!
Contact me if you have questions, pictures or websites that you would like to share on
Clothing, Shoes, Accessories, Make Up, Hair Products or anything Girlie! :o)

diariesofarecessionista@gmail.com

Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 2 of Shop In Your Closet!


Haven't had a chance to really take any photos of my new looks, but day 2 is going well.  I did put a look together with a J.Crew blazer I bought a few years ago and maybe only wore 3 times.  It it is a light blue color and is a lot like the new boyfriend blazer trend.  I found a few shirts in my closet that will go well with it. 

Check out this video I found on shopping in your closet.  


Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. How about shop in a friend's closet? Could that be a way to switch\shop and stay on budget or is it just nasty?

    ReplyDelete