EMAIL ME!
Contact me if you have questions, pictures or websites that you would like to share on
Clothing, Shoes, Accessories, Make Up, Hair Products or anything Girlie! :o)

diariesofarecessionista@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Top 3 Spring Trends...so far.

I am too excited about a few spring trends. 


1. Florals!  
Floral shirts and dresses are in this spring. I wore one of my favorite floral dresses to church this past Sunday, I was too excited.  This dress above is from H&M and is only $19.95!




2. Coral lips!  
I bought a bright coral MAC lipstick this Sunday, it's called Vegas Volt.  It is super coral, I like it because I can mix it and make it bright with pink lipgloss or mute it with a little nude lipstick. MAC Vegas Volt Lipstick $14.00




3. OPI - You don't know Jacques nail polish! 
  As soon as I saw this color on instyle.com I went out to the store to purchase.  I absolutely love it!  $5.25 on amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment