EMAIL ME!
Contact me if you have questions, pictures or websites that you would like to share on
Clothing, Shoes, Accessories, Make Up, Hair Products or anything Girlie! :o)

diariesofarecessionista@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mixed Chicks!


I was recently in Charlotte, NC and a good friend of mine suggested I try Mixed Chicks Hair products.  I have not tried Kinky Curly but another good friend of mine in Phoenix, AZ put too much Kinky Curly product in her hair and it was crunchy.  She has since perfected the application and has no more crunchy hair, however I wanted to try it before I purchased the product for $30+.  

Mixedchicks.net has sample/trial size for $0.99! 
The sample includes 3/4 oz size of shampoo, deep conditioner and leave-in conditioner. 
Check it out let me know what you think!  

No comments:

Post a Comment