EMAIL ME!
Contact me if you have questions, pictures or websites that you would like to share on
Clothing, Shoes, Accessories, Make Up, Hair Products or anything Girlie! :o)

diariesofarecessionista@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Makeup Brushes!


One of my favorite topics is makeup!  


The key to flawless makeup is makeup brushes ladies!!  If you have not invested in makeup brushes you are not doing yourself any favors!  


You don't have to spend a lot of money to get great brushes, I found this Sonia Kashuk Essential Eye 6-pc Kit for $9.99 on Target.com


Sonia Kashuk brushes are pretty good, the only compliant I have is that my all over powder brush is starting to shed a little (I have had this brush for at least 4 years and it only cost me about $8), not bad, but I am thinking of investing in a higher quality for my face brush only.


If you are just starting your collection, you only need a few brushes to get started. 


1. All over big powder brush
2. Contour/blush brush (If you wear blush)
3. Eyeshadow brush
4. Eyeshadow blending brush 


If you start with these 4 basic brushes, you can go a long way!













No comments:

Post a Comment