EMAIL ME!
Contact me if you have questions, pictures or websites that you would like to share on
Clothing, Shoes, Accessories, Make Up, Hair Products or anything Girlie! :o)

diariesofarecessionista@gmail.com

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Paper Denim Jeans!





















Paper Denim jeans, are premium quality jeans.

They have a variety washes and cuts in their collection.

Paper Denim & Cloth - Women's Low Rise Cigarette-leg Jeans
Regular Price $85.99
My Price $33.99

$ $ $ Total Savings $52.00

This jean is the popular cigarette leg cut, this pair was found on overstock.com

Check it out!




2 comments:

  1. I am really feeling this dress in both colors! Too HOT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kazzie,

    Please include blue nail polish! I have it and I willfully addicted! Also, I have found some great deals from Speigel. Love the blog!
    EN

    ReplyDelete