EMAIL ME!
Contact me if you have questions, pictures or websites that you would like to share on
Clothing, Shoes, Accessories, Make Up, Hair Products or anything Girlie! :o)

diariesofarecessionista@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

MY BEST DEAL EVER!

I believe this was the best bargin I have ever had in my life!

I get tons of compliments on this dress and you won't believe how much I paid for it and where I got it from.

Go International Dress
Regular Price $39.99
My Price: $14.99

$ $ $ TOTAL SAVINGS $25.00

This dress is from one of my favorite stores TARGET!


2 comments:

  1. Hot dress Kazz. Tell Edris get off you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its almost impossible for dudes to find clothing for that cheap and have it look right especially when the dude is over 6'

    ReplyDelete