EMAIL ME!
Contact me if you have questions, pictures or websites that you would like to share on
Clothing, Shoes, Accessories, Make Up, Hair Products or anything Girlie! :o)

diariesofarecessionista@gmail.com

Friday, February 5, 2010

Cocktail Dress for under $15!


I had to go to a Semi-Formal Fundraising event where I was requested to wear a red dress.

B. Smart Dress
Regular Price: $59.99
My Price: $13.99

$ $ $ TOTAL SAVINGS $46.00!

I got this dress at another one of my favorite stores. Ross Dress for Less.

2 comments:

  1. Stop lying, that dress did not cost $14!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......Nice post Dude keep it up.

      I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable and legislative information with your post......

      sexy dresses

      Delete