EMAIL ME!
Contact me if you have questions, pictures or websites that you would like to share on
Clothing, Shoes, Accessories, Make Up, Hair Products or anything Girlie! :o)

diariesofarecessionista@gmail.com

Monday, February 15, 2010

Kinky Curly vs. Eco Styler

THE JURY IS STILL OUT ON THIS ONE!

If you have joined the Natural Hair Revolution...I need to hear from you!


I have been hearing rave reviews about Kinky Curling Custard which retails for $29.99/16 oz. & $17.00/ 8 oz.

I also have been hearing about Eco Stlyer Olive Oil Styling Gel which retails for $2.99 for 32 oz.!!

I have not been able to try neither, do you ladies have any comments or reviews?

Please let me know, I will try Eco Styler this summer, so I will definitely give you my opinion as soon as possible.


Here is a link that gives some insight on the products:


I highly reccomend that if you are on youtube and have natural hair to subscribe to Kimmaytube. She is really good.

1 comment:

  1. I have tried both. I have only tried the original Eco styler gel(the clear gel).Kinky Curly is cool, but my hair was a little crunchy. I might have used too much. The Eco styler gel is nice and my hair was still soft and not crunchy. Not to mention it's much less expensive.

    ReplyDelete