EMAIL ME!
Contact me if you have questions, pictures or websites that you would like to share on
Clothing, Shoes, Accessories, Make Up, Hair Products or anything Girlie! :o)

diariesofarecessionista@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

CHI flat irons on sale @ Beauty Brands!


The Clearance Center at Beauty Brands has been pretty good to me lately.  A few months ago I found a Denman brush for like $4 (Regular $15) and this month I found CHI flat irons for only $65!! This is a great bargain since this model goes for $95!  


The only catch is that it is the Breast Cancer Awareness Limited Edition Model so Beauty Brands has them on sale since this item was promotional in October.  Hey, I celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness all year, so I purchased a pair! 


Check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment