EMAIL ME!
Contact me if you have questions, pictures or websites that you would like to share on
Clothing, Shoes, Accessories, Make Up, Hair Products or anything Girlie! :o)

diariesofarecessionista@gmail.com

Friday, December 3, 2010

So Busy....sooooooo SORRY!!


Ladies, I am soooo SORRY!  I have been extremely busy lately.  I will spare you all the detail, but believe me, I am doing the most! LOL.   

I miss you guys terribly and I want to do soooo much more with this blog than what I currently have.  I appreciate the feedback from the faithful ladies that look forward to hearing from me every week, sorry I have let you down.  

I also want to give a SUPER shout out to Pep the Mascara Maniac, I look forward to getting her reviews and I am absolutely in love with Falsies mascara that she recommended a few weeks back!  ;o)   Thanks again Pep, you are the best!   If any other ladies want to contribute to the blog please inbox me at diariesofarecessionista@gmail.com

See you soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment