EMAIL ME!
Contact me if you have questions, pictures or websites that you would like to share on
Clothing, Shoes, Accessories, Make Up, Hair Products or anything Girlie! :o)

diariesofarecessionista@gmail.com

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Pep the Mascara Maniac on E.L.F. Mascara!

I tried the E.L.F mascara and let me tell you one thing, it’s BAD. Not bad in a good way either!

I guess you get what you pay for. I found this mascara never dries. I wore it and at noon it was still wet.

Meaning lashes were sticking together and forget about lightly rubbing your eye!


Nobody likes looking like a raccoon or Tammy Faye!

Pros

Cost $1 / $2(double tube of non/waterproof)

Can be purchased at Target

Goes on nice with about 2-3 coats


Cons:

Never dries

Smudges

Feels heavy


This is for more of a beginners mascara. Something to practice with!

I give this mascara 2 tight squints!


Pep The Mascara Maniac!

No comments:

Post a Comment