EMAIL ME!
Contact me if you have questions, pictures or websites that you would like to share on
Clothing, Shoes, Accessories, Make Up, Hair Products or anything Girlie! :o)

diariesofarecessionista@gmail.com

Friday, July 9, 2010

Recessionista?


I don't buy too many hair products over $7.  But I do like to splurge a little bit, so the only hair product I am willing to spend a little more cash on is conditioners!!  

Pureology is one of my favorites, I have been using this product for more than 5 years, my hair stylist introduced me to it when I dyed my hair blond.  This product is great to keep your hair moisturized weather your hair is color treated or not.  It's about $25 and this product can be found at Ulta, Beauty Brands and I have found it in Target as well.  Ulta has small sample sizes available at $7-9 if you would like to try it out. 

                                                  
The other conditioner I started using this year is Moroccan Oil.  I bumped into this product at Beauty brands, turquoise is my favorite color, so I was attracted to it just by looking at the packaging.  But what got me hooked is the scent.  It smells so good,  I love this stuff!  It's about $30 at Beauty brands, and your hair is extremely moisturized after use.

I splurge on these products for 2 reasons.  
1. I am unable to find a cheaper substitute for the same results at this time. 
2. I don't use conditioner daily, so I don't run through the product very fast where I would have to constantly replenish. Which would not make me a recessionista!  (LOL) 


No comments:

Post a Comment