EMAIL ME!
Contact me if you have questions, pictures or websites that you would like to share on
Clothing, Shoes, Accessories, Make Up, Hair Products or anything Girlie! :o)

diariesofarecessionista@gmail.com

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Moroccan Oil vs. One N Only



As you may have read in a previous post, I absolutely love Moroccan Oil & conditioning mask (The pricer brand $41 for 3.4oz).  A few weeks ago Sally introduced Only N Only which is a more affordable line of argan oil products.

I bought the entire line Moisture Repair Shampoo, Moisture Repair Conditioner, Restorative Mask and the Oil Treatment (Shown above)  All of these products were under $10 at Sally's beauty supply. 

So far I have used the shampoo and I am sitting under the dryer right now with the restorative mask on.  

I will let you all know next week what I think about this line compared to Moroccan Oil Line. 

Have a great weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment