EMAIL ME!
Contact me if you have questions, pictures or websites that you would like to share on
Clothing, Shoes, Accessories, Make Up, Hair Products or anything Girlie! :o)

diariesofarecessionista@gmail.com

Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Wash & Go!

I have been getting a lot of questions about my wash & go regimen lately.  So I decided to do a post.  This regimen I originally got from DPrincess28 on Youtube, but I have changed my regimen since last summer.  
ALL of my hair products are less than $7!  I refuse to splurge on product I use daily, I only splurge on good conditioners, I will do a post on those on a later date. 

  


First I wash my hair with the Creme of Nature then I condition with the Replenishing conditioner.  I also comb my hair using a wide tooth comb.  Then Rinse. I also deep condition once a week as well. 


I towel blot my hair, then I apply the Giovanni Conditioner, I use this as a leave in conditioner as I am not impressed with this conditioner for a regular conditioner, it is too lite for my hair and my hair needs more moisture than what this product provides.  But it is an awesome leave in! 


Then I apply the olive oil moisturizer all over raking it through my hair, then I use a dime size of the bronner bros hair oil, this seals all the moisture in my hair.  Then I apply the gel and mix it with the vegetable glycerin while applying.  (I find the glycerin helps me apply the gel evenly and it helps keep my hair soft)


I know this sounds like a lot, but it only takes me like 10min or less with the thickness and length of my hair.


I would like to try to mix all of the products and see what type of hair product I get...and can use it in one step. 


Let me know how it works for you!  ;o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment